The new, updated RECARO Pole Position N.G. (FIA) racing seat provides the best starting position for all beginners and professionals seeking to compete for podium places from the front row. Its generous array of features and numerous options for personalising the cushions and seat covers make it the popular favorite in GT, touring cars and club motorsport. The RECARO Pole Position N.G. (FIA) replaces the previous RECARO Pole Position SPG (FIA) racing seat and has internationally valid FIA homologation for the respective licensed races.
RECARO Pole Position Specifications:
- FIA Approved (5 years) – Standard 8855-1999*
- Seat shell made of glass fibre reinforced plastic (GRP)
- Suitable for 4, 5 and 6-point belts
- Flame retardent upholstery
- Screw-mounted panels around the belt slots
- Replaceable seat back and backrest cushions
- Lumbar cushions
- Weight approx. 7.7kg
*FIA approval 8855-1999 only valid in conjunction with the specified RECARO sidemount.
RECARO Pole Position Accessories:
- Steel Sidemounts (FIA), weight approx. 3.3kg
- Aluminium Sidemounts (FIA), weight approx 1.1kg
- Slide rails (non-FIA)